The CombiFlash® NextGen 300+ is the high end model in the New Flash Chromatography Famly from Teledyne Isco. Choose UV, UV-VIS, ELSD or MS.The other models are: CombiFlash NextGen 300 and CombiFlash NextGen 100
CombiFlash NextGen 300+ comes standard with all options installed. Flow rate range is from 1 to 300 mL/min at operating pressures up to 300 psi (20 bar). The system is fitted with a solid load injection valve that can be bypassed if you decide to perform a liquid injection. RFID technology comes standard and automatically reads the size and type of RediSep or RediSep Gold column being used for the purification. Based on this information, a default gradient and flow rate are programmed into the system. Simply insert the column into the stand, press Play and the run starts. This same RFID technology automatically reads the rack type being used ensuring there is never a missed or overfilled tube. Active solvent and waste level monitoring is standard on the NextGen 300+.
CombiFlash NextGen 300 is configurable to your needs. The system is designed for liquid injections, operating at up to 160 psi (11 bar). If needed, add the solid load injection valve (increases the operating pressure limit to 300 psi (20bar)) and increase the system's versatility. Similarly, RFID rack and column read and solvent and waste level sense can be added if desired. You determine what your needs are and don't pay for unused or unwanted features.
CombiFlash NextGen 100 offers flow rates up to 100 mL/min and operating pressures up to 150 psi (10 bar). This is an economical, basic system designed to perform both normal and reverse phase purifications. The system accepts a variety of collection racks sizes so that purified compounds can be collected in volumes appropriate for the column size being used.
EVEN96 - SPE/SLE applies Positive Pressure Displacement for Consistent Sample Preparation
This is made possible with a most innovative programmable positive
pressure processor available in a stand-alone unit. It delivers precise, uniform flow control across
multiple ports for processing 96-well extraction plates or individual columns in one go.
NextGen Portable Particle Counter CI-x70 Series
The Smallest and Lightest Portable Counter available. BioPharmaceutical grade, an 6-channel instrument with a built-in printer,
pdf reports, and the most advanced technology and features ensures the highest level of accuracy and repeatability of measurement.
• Industrial Grade Design: 1m drop and vibration tested, and passed calibration!
• Print or PDF reports for ISO 14644:2015, GMP, and FS 209e with sample data filtering
(filter sample data by dates, etc.)
• User Integrity Audit Trail
• New Ultra Quiet and Ultra clean blower technology
• DISPLAY: New Color LCD (cellphone-type) touch screen (pinch-to-zoom and swipe-to-scroll)
• Battery: Single Lithium-Ion that last longer than competitors’ dual battery configuration.
• Sample Data Storage: Up to a million samples, or more!
• User IDs: 100 and factory expandable upon request!
• Location IDs: 100 and factory expandable upon request!
• Programs/Recipes: 100 and factory expandable upon request!
• Light Ring: User configurable status and alarms (enable/disable, 5-colors, patterns, etc.)
• HEPA Filter certified to ISO Class 3
• 21 CFR Part 11 Certified
• Flow Rates of 1 CFM, 50 LPM, 75 LPM, or 100 LPM
• Stainless Steel Enclosure
• Pharmaceutical Grade Stainless Steel enclosure at only 9.4 Lbs. with battery installed!
• Dimensions: 8.38” x 7.4” x 9.48” (only 587.9 cubic inches!)
• Fully integrated thermal printer and battery charger!
• Simplified Unit-to-Unit Cloning technology
• Security: 5-Levels with user authentication
• Network Time Server synchronization – Another New Innovation in Portable Particle Counters!
DrySyn Spiral Evaporator
Asynt in conjunction with BioChromato (Japan) have developed the NEW DrySyn Spiral Evaporator which enables scientists to evaporate tubes directly in DrySyn synthesis blocks up to 12 samples at a time.
Utilising the proven safety benefits of DrySyn to combine with the patented spiral plug evaporation technology from BioChromato, the DrySyn Spiral Evaporator offers fast and effective parallel evaporation in tubes without solvent bumping. Use the system to rapidly concentrate even high boiling solvents such as DMSO, DMF and water in tubes, without heating to high temperatures.
Pressure Syn E-HPR-125 is a new cost effective High Pressure reactor with safety build in. The easy to open clamp mechanism is a unique Safety Key designed by chemists and engineers at the University of Nottingham. This feature does not allow the vessel cover to be removed without first releasing any residual pressure.
General specifications are:
- Features unique safety key & locking clamp
- Standard safety features include a double pressure relief system, including bursting disk and pressure relief valve.
- New- Now certified and rated to maximum pressure of 200 bar and tested up to 400 bar.
- Certified and rated to maximum temperature of 200°C.
- 125ml capacity reactor vessel
- PressureSyn fits a standard laboratory hotplate using a DrySyn Adapter Plate for enhanced temperature transfer with temperature Control via PT100
- Agitation via magnetic flea
ACCQPrep® HP150 Prep-LC System
is a brand New dedicated High Performance Preparative Liquid Chromatography System (HPPLC), designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use. It does not follow traditional Prep-LC systems with complex integration parameters found in many system of today. The PeakTrak® software, which currently drives the CombiFlash® product line, is the basis for controlling the ACCQPrep HP150. By using this software, the need for a standalone PC is eliminated. This results in a smaller, more compact unit with an integrated touch screen interface. This means it wil fit in nicely in your fume hood.
Enjoy the confidence associated with Teledyne Isco's active solvent and waste level monitoring which reduces the risk of solvent spills. In addition, all sample and collection racks are RFID coded eliminating the potential of missed tubes.
The ACCQPrep HP150 is compatible with Teledyne Isco Automation Modules and other detection systems for maximum efficiency.
ACCQPrep™ HP150 Standard Features:
• Flow rates from 1 to 150 mL/min allows
scouting and Prep methods on one system
• Operating pressure up to 6,000 psi
• Choice of UV or UV-Vis plus ELSD and
• One touch Focused Gradient Generator
maximizes purification time and sample
The Teledyne ISCO ACCQPrep™ HP150 is designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use
with all the performance and accuracy of an HPLC system. The ACCQPrep
focuses on purification with the highest sample recovery.
With ease of purification in mind, the user-friendly ACCQPrep HP150 eliminates
unnecessary and complex method parameters found in many of the HPPLC
systems in today’s market. Our PeakTrak® software, designed with the user in
mind, is the basis for controlling the ACCQPrep HP150. The integrated software,
eliminates the need for a stand-alone PC. This results in a more compact unit
with a touch screen interface. Software evolves with user needs and updates are
Enjoy the confidence associated with Teledyne ISCO’s active solvent and waste
level monitoring, which reduces the risk of solvent spills. In addition, never miss or
overfill test tubes again with RFID collection racks.
The ACCQPrep HP150 creates high accuracy gradients and low dwell volumes
with dual piston, high pressure pumps. Operate across the full range of flow rates
from analytical (1 mL/min) to 50 mm and larger preparative columns (150 mL/min),
without the need to switch out pump heads. Save method development time by
scouting on an analytical column, and scale up to prep on one system, with a
Bring EZ Prep/Flash Chromatography Power
to Your Lab
The CombiFlash EZ Prep from Teledyne Isco, will bring your lab to life. This
unique system adds preparative chromatography to its flash capabilities for
a flexible, easy to use system at a reasonable price
Simplest transition of any Flash/Prep HPLC system – switch from flash
to high-pressure preparative chromatography in just two clicks
• Small Footprint:
Highly compact design occupies minimal lab space
Runs Preparative HPLC columns packed with particles down to 5 µm for