Refridgerated - Heating Circulators
Cool Refrigeration Technology from -95 °C to +200 °C
JULABO Refrigerated and Heating Circulators are suitable for temperature application to external systems with simultaneous operation inside the bath tank. Models in different performance classes are available. The units provide high heating/cooling capacities to ensure rapid heat-up and cool-down times. With Active Cooling Control‘to +200 °C (not on ED models). ‚FP‘ models offer proportional cooling control to ensure energy-saving performance and to reduce heat generation to the environment. Convenient cleaning of dust by removable venting grid. Some models have a handle or castors to allow easy transport. All models provide a drain port on the front for conveniently draining the bath fluid. Typical applications: Temperature applications to external, closed systems, such as for example photometers, refractometers, viscometers, etc. For simultaneous use of small objects in the circulator bath.
- Circulator for working temperatures from -95 °C from +200 °C
- All products feature user-friendly, intuitive operation
- Extra bright displays, easy to read from a distance
- State-of-the-art control technology for quick and highly precise results
- Many professional functions for adjusting control paramenters, temperature calibration, temperature profiles etc.
Tags: JULABO Labortechnik GmbH