Drysyn Heating Reactor Blocks
DrySyn Single/Parallell heating Reactor Blocks for flasks
offers a recognized technology for safer lab environment and replaces risky silicone oil bath and heating mantle for the chemist. Asynts programs include various heating block for vials and flasks from 25ml to 5 liters and test tubes The main benefits with DrySyn heating/cooling block (reactors) are:
• Fast heating with efficient heat transfer with accurate temperature control up to 250 degrees C with effective stirring.
• Up to three parallel reactions in round bottom flasks or 12 in test tubes can be run simultaneously.
• Ideal for round bottom flasks in the standard version.
• DrySyn can handle volumes 10ml, 50ml, 100ml, 250ml eller500ml
• Compatible with all commercially available "hot plate stirrer"
• Modular systems are available as both single & multiple models.
• Saves valuable bench space.
• Environmentally friendly, no sticky silicone oil any more.
The DrySyn Parallell Synthesis Kit for vials & tubes
provides a convenient, low cost solution for chemists wishing to conduct simple synthetic reactions with temperature control and magnetic stirring, but without the complications of reflux or inerting. It is ideal for producing small, focused libraries of compounds.
This kit accommodates a range of standard reaction tubes and vials, of different diameters. It can also be upgraded to a parallel reaction station using standard round-bottom flasks, by using the appropriate DrySyn MULTI inserts. In this configuration, facilities like reflux and gas control can be added, as can directly driven stirring with the Asynt Vortex stirrer system.
The kit includes: 1 x ADS3-B DrySyn MULTI base, 1 x ADS3-R-(size) set of three inserts of one standard size.